Thursday, September 20

Campervans: How Does That Make You Feel?

Even though time has passed, our interesting experience with campervans and bad experience with the company Maui means that we still cringe every time an RV drives by. (Honestly, I didn't realize how popular they were in the US until now.)

Thanks to the 'meme' and ecard fad that has taken over the internet, I have been able to find some images that sum up our feelings on camping currently.  Plus, they are just simply amusing.


Ah, the hotel we traded the van in for on those last two nights... bliss!

For those who have been paying very close attention, you may recall my first campervan concern from the beginning of our adventure during my popsicle gig.  This is when Wells fisrt explored the idea:

"On the second day... Wells fell in love with camper vans and is currently trying to convince me that it would be a great place to live in DC while he is in med school! A little help over here?!"

Oh to the days of innocence! Luckily I no longer have to worry about that!
With a nod to this and our upcoming wedding:


Ha! Not that I never liked camping... but I think we can both use a break. And I love our DC apartment!

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment